Steve TurnerReal Estate Advisor
Todd RizzoDevelopment Director
- New 138,802 square foot speculative industrial building located in the city of Madison's Center for Industry & Commerce business park.
- Located in Dane County, the second most populous county in Wisconsin offering access to a large, diverse labor force.
- Offers users access to first class industrial space with state-of-the art building features in a flexible range of sizes.
- Positioned to meet the growing demand for modern, functional, energy efficient, and high clear height industrial space in the greater Madison metro area.
- Ideal for manufacturing, assembly, warehouse distribution, and research & development uses.
- Developed and owned by the experienced team of Greywolf Partners, Inc.
- Total Building Size: 138,802 Sq. Ft.
- Minimum Divisibility: 32,000 Sq. Ft.
- Zoning: Industrial Limited (IL)
- 1.1 miles from the I-90/I-94/I-39 interchange
- Close proximity to Dane County Regional Airport
- 132 car stalls (expandable)
- Office space built to suit
- Clear Height 32'
- Decorative precast panel construction
- 50'x50' column spacing with 60' speed bay
- ESFR fire protection system
- LED lighting interior & exterior
- 22 exterior loading dock doors (expandable)
- Four drive-in doors (12'x14')
- 2,000 amp 480/277 volt electrical service
- Ballasted EPDM roof with R-25 value
- Trailer parking available
- Car parking expandable
- 7" concrete floors